Thank you for your interest in Contractors Cloud (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE SERVICES"). Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES".
By accessing, using or downloading any materials from the "SOFTWARE SERVICES", you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions ("The Terms"). Contractors Cloud reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and in its sole discretion. In case of any violation of the Terms, Contractors Cloud reserves the right to seek all remedies available to it in law and in equity. In order to access and use any "SOFTWARE SERVICES", you must agree to the terms of the Contractors Cloud "SOFTWARE SERVICES" License or have previously executed a written agreement.
You acknowledge that all materials provided on "SOFTWARE SERVICES", including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, images, software, and services, are provided either by Contractors Cloud or its third party authors, developers and vendors and the underlying intellectual property rights are owned by Contractors Cloud and/or its Third Party Providers.
Contractors Cloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to terminate your access to the Web sites and/or any of its services without liability to you or any third-party. In addition, access to the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" may be monitored by Contractors Cloud. Upon termination of these Terms, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
The "SOFTWARE SERVICES" may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Contractors Cloud (for example advertisement). Contractors Cloud is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the contents or use of these third party Web sites. Contractors Cloud is providing these links to you only as a convenience or as advertisement, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Contractors Cloud of the linked Web site. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of viruses or other items of a destructive nature.
CONTRACTORS CLOUD "SOFTWARE SERVICES" LICENSE
The "SOFTWARE SERVICES" are Copyright (C) 2011 - 2018 by SITE ARMOR, INC. All rights are reserved. This document is effective as of September 1, 2011. This is a legal agreement between the recipient of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" license, means "YOU", herein referred to as the "RECIPIENT", and CONTRACTORS CLOUD , herein referred to as the "AUTHOR".
Use of "SOFTWARE SERVICES" indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions and disclaimers. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, using or executing the "SOFTWARE SERVICES".
By using any part or whole of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES", the RECIPIENT indicates agreement and acceptance to the following terms and conditions and disclaimers as an express agreement between the RECIPIENT and the AUTHOR. If the RECIPIENT does not understand these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, or does not agree to and accept them, then the RECIPIENT may not use or view any part or whole of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES".
- LICENSE GRANT. The AUTHOR here by grants to the RECIPIENT the rights to use the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" in agreement with the products and services specific terms and conditions listed in the contractorscloud.com site. This grant is subject to the RECIPIENTs compliance with all sections present in this license.
- OWNERSHIP. The "SOFTWARE SERVICES" are owned and copyrighted by Site Armor, Inc dba Contractor's Cloud. The RECIPIENT license confers no title or ownership in the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the "SOFTWARE SERVICES".
- COPYRIGHT. The "SOFTWARE SERVICES" are protected by international treaty provisions. RECIPIENT acknowledges that no title to the intellectual property in the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" is transferred to the RECIPIENT. RECIPIENT further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" will remain the exclusive property of AUTHOR and RECIPIENT will not acquire any rights to the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" except as expressly set forth in this license. RECIPIENT agrees that any copies of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES" will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the "SOFTWARE SERVICES". The RECIPIENT may not remove or alter any copyright notices contained within the "SOFTWARE SERVICES".
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THIS "SOFTWARE SERVICES" ARE LICENSED TO THE RECIPIENT "AS IS", AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RECIPIENT ASSUMES ALL RISKS WHEN USING IT. AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE "SOFTWARE SERVICES" ARE ERROR FREE. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE "SOFTWARE SERVICES" DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO RECIPIENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE "SOFTWARE SERVICES", EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHORS LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY RECIPIENT, IF ANY.
- SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
- TERMINATION. This License will terminate automatically, without notice from the AUTHOR, if the RECIPIENT fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Upon termination, the RECIPIENT shall immediately discontinue use of the "SOFTWARE SERVICES. All payments made by RECIPIENT are non-refundable. Notwithstanding termination, the following provisions shall survive: Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. All other rights granted under this License will cease upon termination. Upon written notice (which may by transmitted by mail, overnight courier, e-mail, or fax) to "SOFTWARE SERVICES", RECIPIENT may terminate any or all of RECIPIENT's User licenses to access and use the Software at any time with no cancellation fee. "SOFTWARE SERVICES" may terminate this Agreement or any User licenses granted herein:
- Upon notice without right to cure if RECIPIENT uses, transfers, or discloses any of the services provided, "SOFTWARE SERVICES" trade secrets, or other proprietary information of "SOFTWARE SERVICES", or any copy or modification thereof, in violation of this Agreement;
- Immediately, without the necessity of notice or demand, if RECIPIENT becomes the subject of any bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding which is not stayed or dismissed within thirty (30) days after the commencement thereof;
- Upon RECIPIENT failure to make payments when due
- Upon fifteen (15) calendar days written notice or demand (which may by transmitted by mail, overnight courier, e-mail, or fax) if RECIPIENT has breached any other material provision of this Agreement and such breach is not fully cured within such 15-day period.
- Upon thirty (30) calendar days written notice, with or without cause.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between AUTHOR and RECIPIENT with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. This Agreement may not be modified except in a writing duly signed by an authorized representative of the AUTHOR and RECIPIENT.